1. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
2. No fix, no fee – Applies to in warranty repairs only. If you do not wish to proceed with an out-of-warranty repair, the unit may be subject to a return fee.
3. Free assessment – Applies to in warranty units only. If you do not wish to proceed with a repair out-of-warranty assessments may be subject to a return fee.
4. We will endeavour to repair your device within 48 hours of receipt, however turnaround time is determined by the availability of parts; once an order is placed unfortunately we are unable to cancel it. If you wish to cancel a repair we will return your device unrepaired minus the cost of the repair and return postage.
5. We do not offer warranty on liquid damage and certain physical damaged repairs, this is due to the fact that other faults may arise in future due to the liquid ingress or physical damage.
6. £70 Liquid Ingress Inspection charge is payable for quotes not accepted (£30 For iPods).
7. £70 BER Charge is payable if the unit is deemed to be beyond economical repair (£30 For iPods).
8. A handling charge of £70 will be charged for refused quotations (£30 For iPods).
9. If the unit is found to be barred by any UK network provider, the unit will be returned unrepaired at a cost of £30.
10. Please ensure all passwords are removed from your device prior to sending the device to us. Units sent into us with passwords not removed will incur a £35 charge for the engineer to remove these.
11. We can only repair the fault(s) described on the repair form, if any further faults are found then these will be quoted for separately.
12. We will attempt to contact you a maximum of 3 times over a one month period, if no response is received we will dispose of the unit to recover our costs incurred after 2 months
13. If repair charges are not paid for within 30 days of completion of work, the unit will be disposed to cover our costs.
14. All repairs carried out by us come with our 3 month limited warranty. Our warranty will be void on any unit found to have suffered Physical or Liquid damage.
15. We accept no liability for items lost, damaged or delayed in transit. Please click the following link for advice on how to package your item
16. All deliveries and collections arranged by RepairMyApple are subject to the couriers terms and conditions and insured by the courier that we nominate. The terms of carriage can be viewed by visiting the relevant courier services website (either UPS or Fedex). If you require additional insurance for your delivery beyond the couriers standard liability, please contact us. All free collection & delivery offers are only applicable to persons within the United Kingdom. Collections & Deliveries are generally completed within 24 - 72 hours of the courier being notified.
17. If any item is lost in transit. A claim with the courier company will be taken upon the customers behalf, the customer will need to provide proof of value. We will then pay you any compensation due when we receive it from the courier company.
18. Please back up all your information as part of the repair process may involve reinstalling the devices software. This process will erase all personal information that is within the device. In certain circumstances and if requested we will endeavour to back up your information however we cannot guarantee a successful back up. There will be a charge for this service which will be agreed with you before a back-up is attempted.
19. For security reasons, any sim cards or memory cards sent to us in error will be destroyed.
20. All work is subject to workshop prices which can be found in our price list
21. All prices quoted for non warranty work are based on a "part exchange price", the faulty part from your device being eligible for return to Apple and their conditions being met. The faulty part must be in a serviceable condition, not physically damaged or liquid damaged, and have no missing parts that it was originally built with. We have the right to reject a part for exchange if it does not meet these conditions and you will be liable to pay the difference between the part exchange price of the part and the full price of the part.
22. If no fault is found with your device the unit will be subject to a charge of £35 for iPods, £70 all other devices.
23. If a collection is cancelled, the customer shall be liable for a cancellation charge of £19.99.
24. Our freepost service offers standard postal insurance only. If your require higher insurance please add special delivery to the handset. We will not be held responsible for handsets lost or damaged in the post.
25. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
26. It is the customers responsibility to request or inquire about courier insurance for collection or delivery of a unit.
27. Repair My Apple is a Trading name of E.C.D. Ltd, company registration number: 3734130
28. Not Applicable to iPods, 2nd or 3rd Generation iPhones.